BLU Spa & Salon is always looking for talented, team-oriented professionals.
If you’re seeking a professional and exciting place to call home, BLU is the spot for you. The only question is… do you have what it takes to be a part of our “WOW” Team? We offer complimentary child care in our state of the art 8000 Sq Ft. KIDMAZIUM , health insurance, paid vacation, flexible schedule, free athletic club membership and competitive compensation plan. If you want to be part of an incredible team and Lancaster’s #1 Athletic Club apply now!
Current Job Openings:
Natural Nail Technicians
Full-time and part-time
We Do NOT provide Acrylic Nail services.
Please submit your online application here! Reference job #BLUnails5.19
Salon & Spa Coordinator
Responsible for creating a positive customer experience by providing a superior level of customer service to BLU Spa & Salon guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greet clients; providing exceptional customer service.
· Handle all reception desk related activities including:
· Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
· Check members into the system.
· Essential knowledge of BLU & UAC and all it’s programs.
· Effective and efficient with cash, check & charge transactions.
· Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the Spa & Salon.
· Customer service/hospitality background preferred.
· Basic computer proficiency.
· A passion for health & beauty.
· Upbeat and positive attitude!
· Punctuality and reliability is a must.
· Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with clients and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
· Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
· Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
· High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
Please submit your online application here! Reference job #BLUco5.19